You can find many types of massage oil with us
The use of various massage oils and lotions by a Massage Therapist or other professional massage professional is important. The use of massage oils and massage lotions allows the professionals hands to glide across the skin while at the same time repairing damaged or abused skin. Special softeners in the Oils are applied easily to the skin in any professional or private setting.
There are many types of massage oils and massage lotions available, here are just a few:
- Avocado oil is used for various clients that are experiencing very dry skin and require a topical solution. Other skin related issues such as psoriasis, eczema or any number of other skin related problems. It is common for elders or more mature individuals to have this problem. Avocado oil is also very effective in treating sun damaged or skin that has aged pre-maturely.
- Almond Oil in its pure form provides an excellent tool to soften and soothe the skin. It is also an effective method to replace the moisture that has been lost. It is also used in aromatherapy massage oils because it is not greasy and it is easy for the massage therapist to spread it easily across any part of the body. The smell and aroma is sweet and a bit nutty.
- Apricot Oil is one of the best tools a professional has to revitalize dry, delicate, dehydrated or extremely sensitive skin. It also has many cooling properties that have been effective in reducing inflammation. It spreads easily over the skin and is rich in two very important elements including linileic acid and oleic acid.
- Grapeseed Oil, an oil that has significant amounts of linoleic acid in it is vital to the skin and cell membranes. It has restorative qualities that have been touted along with many moisturizing properties. It is not greasy and fine textured. It has a very pleasant nutty aroma and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Hazelnut oil, a fine textured moisturizing oil is particularly effective in toning and tightening skin while at the same time assisting in the process of cell regeneration and strengthening capillaries.
- Holy Oil carries oil deep into the skin and is very effective as an ideal carrier because of itís molecular structure. This excellent oils is not greasy, is hypoallergenic and glides on easily to any part of the body.
- Jojoba Oil is very close to being and resembling your very own skin. Itís moisturizing properties are recommended for virtually all skin types. It is even suggested as an excellent resource for blemished skin and has properties that help to manage and control acne. It is often used in aromatherapy as it has great penetrable qualities and ideal for all skin types.
- Wheat germ Oil is used often in aromatherapy blends. It is a great source of Vitamin E and is also high in essential fatty acids. It has long been said that Wheat Germ oil helps to promote healthy and younger looking skin. It is often times blended with other lighter carriers such as almond. It has simulative properties that tends to rejuvenate the skin and make it a youthful look
See massage oil products by clicking image below :